Breakfast at Ardoran House
Breakfast – the most important meal of the day. We understand how much a good breakfast can set you up for the day and we have the perfect ingredients to do just that.
Freshly brewed coffee, hot tea, fully cooked breakfast or something lighter – the Ardoran breakfast menu offers the perfect choice to get your day of exploring Iona and beyond off to a good start.
Breakfast is served between 8am and 9am in the dining room with its panoramic windows and stunning views.
- Freshly brewed coffee and tea
- Fruit juices
- Cereal selection
- Fresh toast, bread rolls and brown bread
Selection of preserves…
- Selection of jams
- Homemade marmalade and Iona honey
- Fruit compote
- Homemade Crepes with or without maple syrup
- Smoked Haddock
- Scrambled, boiled or fried local free range eggs
- Ardoran’s Morning Grill with bacon, Isle of Mull sausages, black pudding & tomato
- Potato scones